Faculty of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence
Jurisprudence is a collection of those rules through which Islamic laws are inferred.
Moreover, students are introduced to the fundamentals of the subjects so that they could easily make deductions from the Quran and Sunnah. It plays pivotal role in eading to Ijtehad Studies.
Aims and Objectives:
- To introduced the rules of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence.
- To refer to the prescribed rules in case there is no tradition or the explicit verse of the Quran.
- To teach students the ways how to initiate and conclude a discussion.
- To enable them to refer the Branches to the Basics of religion.
- To create awareness about the basics of the Quran and Hadith.
- To enable the students to deduce the solutions of the contemporary problems from the Quran and Sunnah.
- To carry out an analytical comparative study of the five major factions of Islam.